Monday, August 22, 2005

Bring It On Home...


While thinking about James in Toronto, I started thinking about another Canadian who's constantly in my head. Over the past six weeks I've developed a small crush on Suzie McNeil from Rock Star:INXS. Her vocal talent and truly captivating smile, keeps me rooting for her survival, as she slowly slips into the bottom three for the past two weeks in a row (what's wrong with you people, it's JD's time to go!)

I love the fact that she emotional every time someone else leaves the competition, I completely understand being over-emotional, considering I cry at the drop of a dime. Suzie, just keep your head-up girl, besides every time you sing an INXS song (which you do so well), it gives you more screen time on TV. You're talent has been properly showcased and I know you'll have a long career long after the show is over. Rock On!

No comments: