Monday, March 13, 2006

Send Me an Angel


I've recently become re-fascinated with the magician Criss Angel. His DVD Mindfreak is both captivating and at times completely nerve-biting. What I'm really fascinated by is his family and girlfriend, who sit back and watch as he performs these outrageous and sometimes deadly feats of magic. I don't know if I would have the balls to let him do some of the things he does - however he truly possesses some amazing talents. Whether its lighting himself on fire as a salute to his mother's 60th birthday, lifting a taxi off the ground or being buried alive and having to dig his way out of the grave, he never seems to disappoint. Truly captivating television. Hopefully, he will make a return visit to New York soon, I missed his last show here and would love to experience one of his performances in the flesh. Until then, I'll stay captivated to my television set for disk two and see what he comes up with next.

No comments: