Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Storm Front


Sadly, Storm Large was eliminated from the hunt for Supernova's lead singer last night - which in my humble opinion was a wrong decision. Her original song Ladylike, was perhaps the best song of the previous evening and she always gave inspired performances. While I do not think she was ideal as the lead singer for the band, I do feel she should have had the opportunity to perform in the finale.

I really wanted to see Supernova fronted by a powerful female vocalist; with Dilana as the last woman standing the odds don't look very good. Of course by this time next week, I may be celebrating her victory (one can hope and pray.) Of course, both women should have a long career ahead of them, both are amazing. Good luck next week Dilana. And Storm, I'll be one of the first to buy the Ladylike single when it's pressed. Rock On!

No comments: