Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Marry Me Jayne


Having seen Serenity this past weekend, Adam Baldwin (no relation to Alex or Stephen) qualifies for my Crush of the Week. He oozes charm as Jayne, with his rugged handsome face and quick wit. I cannot think of anyone else I wouldn't mind traveling around the solar system with. I'm still shocked at home amazing he looks, if you can remember back in 1980, he first appeared in the movie My Bodyguard, he could guard me any day.

Having only seen a handful of episodes of the TV show to which Serenity comes from, I was generally impressed with how well the movie flowed whether you had a history with the show or not. Hopefully this will not be the last we see of this hunky space crew.

PS- Runner up Crush of the Week is Nathan Fillion, who plays the handsome captain of the ship.

No comments: