Tuesday, June 06, 2006

She's Back


So with eager anticipation I await the premiere of The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency tonight at 10pm on the Oxygen Network. If you know me, you know I have nothing but love for Ms. Janice. Hell, the first entry of this here blog started with and entry about our meeting at Barnes and Noble. And since then she has ended up in countless other entries. (Ok fine - you caught me, I'm too lazy to go back and figure out how many times I've written about her in the past.)

With Chuck last night (which by the way was outstanding) and a slew of great art openings later in the week. This could turn out to be the most amazing week in a long, long time. I will keep you posted dear readers and if you're smart, you'll tune in tonight for some brilliant fucking television.

No comments: