Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Very Friendly Skies



Mark this down as my favorite bit of entertainment gossip of the moment. It seems a flight attendant was suspended over the possibility that she may or may not have slept with Ralph Fiennes during a flight from Australia to India.

How an innocent conversation could lead to Ralph following the flight attendant into the bathroom, where as she put it "Mr. Fiennes became amorous towards me and, after a short period of time, I convinced him to leave the toilet, which he did. I left the toilet a short time later." So it is a simple did she or didn't she. I have a feeling if the woman looses her job with Qantas, a lawsuit will follow.

All I can say is lucky bitch! Getting suspended over a 'mile high' encounter with the very handsome and talented actor - there are worse ways to loose a job. I cannot wait to see how this all unravels.

No comments: