Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Guilty Pleasure

So, as I've said before if you know me, you know how much I love good reality television and this summer, nothing is more captivating then Rock Star. Between the raw talent on display, the excellent choice of songs sung and surprisingly a good villain (thanks JD) nothing is making those hot humid nights more enjoyable then sitting back and watching them go.

Monday- gives you insight to the performers as people
Tuesday- shows what these performers were born to do... sing (and do they ever deliver)
Wednesday- the three performers who receive the lowest votes from the audience at home, have to sing an INXS song, which then the band decides who goes home

My predictions for the bottom three are: Tara (she's not connecting with her key audience, but somehow has survived 2 elimination rounds), Brandon (unfortunately, I think his selection of Tempted by Squeeze might be his downfall) and JD (his attitude and reworking every song he sings could lead to his demise.) Ultimately, I think Tara will be singing her final tune this week.


Tune in tomorrow when we find out if I'm right.

No comments: