Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Keep On Rockin'


God bless, Mark Burnett, the man has done it once again. I have to say I was very skeptical when I heard he was producing a reality show to find a new lead singer for one of my favorite bands as a kid, INXS. But, with RockStar: INXS, he has truly perfected the genre. Not only is everyone on the show, talented (this is an understatement)... most of the contestants sex appeal is close to the late, great Michael Hutchence.

It will be interesting tonight to see which three singers end up for elimination, since the American public voted for their favorites, with the members of INXS making the final decision on who is eliminated. I think, based on performance, that Wil should be eliminated but will his pretty face spare him from elimination? We shall see by 10pm.

No comments: