Monday, September 26, 2005

Model Behavior


With the fall TV season in full bloom, we are greeted with 13 new hopefully in the running to become America's Next Top Model. Truly my one guilty pleasure all week (Wednesday nights hold a special place in my heart, because of it) and it appears that this group of girls are destined to give us some good drama. Of course, once again, I have immediately been drawn to the larger the life personality of Lisa. Give me a good ole' dose of a beautiful girl with a huge personality and I'm hooked (think Tocarra and Britney from cycle 3 & 4 respectably.)

Next week promises us some radical makeover's or as I like to refer to them, time to start the water works. I can't wait to see the drama unfold as Tyra chops, dyes and weaves some perfection. Let the games begin and let the best girl win.

No comments: