Friday, August 11, 2006

Soap, Dish


OK, I can admit it - I love reality TV, almost any kind of reality show. I love the competitive genre where would-be hopefuls compete for fabulous prizes and the chance to be the winner of "something or other." Which of course brings up my latest discovery, CBS.com's Inturn, where eight would-be soap studs and divas compete for a 13-week contact on As the World Turns. Brilliant!

It possesses all the drama and strife of any classic reality show, so of course I'm hooked and love how soap opera-ish their lives are as the compete. I cannot wait until they have to reenact a death or love scene. And the best part about the show is, you can watch any or all of the episodes whenever you want. I predict the winner will be either Justin or Geneva.

No comments: