Wednesday, July 25, 2007

More from the Curator


So with my show almost less then a month away and all the last minute details, I have not had a lot of time to blog about the important things (Lindsay's arrest, TomKat's party for Posh & Becks, or whether or not Lisa Rinna injects silicone into her lips.) But I promise you this, I have some strong opinions on all of those topics.

This show has been a real creative challenge and I love it. Selecting work by six really talented photographers was the easy part. Now comes the fun challenge of making sure the work fits properly on the wall, preparing a kick-ass guest list and looking over the printer proofs of the catalog. So again dear readers (and not to beat this to death) but if you are in New York City on September 10, please come join me and have a glass of prosecco - would love to see you there.

(above: detail from photograph by Roderick Angle)

No comments: