Monday, April 10, 2006

Name Game


Congratulations to Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin on the birth of their son Moses. Glad to see mother and child are healthy and sound. I know most media outlets were awaiting for a more produce friendly moniker, but I think Moses is a great name for a baby. Besides naming your son after a reference you make in a rock song written about your wife, is just cool.

I'm just amazed how the media did not haunt Gwyneth during this pregnancy and were respectful of her space. I didn't even know she was due so early. But I guess when you have a TomKat pregnancy (what, is she 14 months pregnant - elephants have babies quicker!), things like a second baby aren't super news worthy. Once again congratulations to the parents and enjoy the new patter of feet.

No comments: