Friday, April 28, 2006

Still Standing


I love the fact that my Jersey girl Cirie, is still in the game. Considering she was suppose to be the second member of the first merged tribe to go home, after Melinda - she has truly beaten the odds. I don't understand America's obsession with Terry, I find him to be smug and arrogant. While Cirie has really been playing the best game out there. She may not be the most physical, but she truly has perfected the mental aspect of Survivor to a tee. I would love nothing more then to see her go home with the million dollars, however do to her sunny personality and endearing manner, I expect once the game becomes a tad bit more cut-throat, she will be quickly cut. I doubt anyone would want to go into the final two with her. Shame, because if someone truly deserves to win, it's her.

No comments: