Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Summer Reality


So I'm excited because the summer is just about to get hotter, with tomorrow's premiere of season three of Project Runway (Not to mention Rich's spot-on commentary of all the episodes. - I dare you not to get addicted.)

Speaking of hot reality television, words cannot express my delight in this seasons RockStar: Supernova. Once again, almost all the rockers are amazing (a few I predict will go in the next two weeks or so) and unlike last year, the lead singer has some pretty big personalities to work against - Tommy Lee, Gilby Clarke, and Jason Newsted.

All and all, I'm excited about television again and trying to fight the urge to get sucked into Big Brother: All Stars. But I have a feeling it's going to be a loosing battle. I say this every year.

No comments: