Wednesday, April 20, 2005

When in Doubt, Draw

I received a piece of good advice today that I plan on following through with. My life has been pretty hectic these past few weeks and in the process I've once again fallen out of my one true goal-- obtaining a gallery to show my work. By allowing myself the distraction of life to bog me down, I've stopped painting and once again been consumed with laziness and lack of interest in moving myself forward. James' mom suggested that when in doubt to go to a place that offers me comfort and is rewarding, my art. So this is what I plan on doing, breaking out the paint, pencils and finish the painting I started two weeks ago.

If I'm really focused, maybe I can finally post some of my work here, as there have been requests to see it. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: