Thursday, June 09, 2005

My Soapbox for Kelly


I would like to wish the Osbourne family, a quick recovery for Kelly. It appears that the media has a problem with her weight and feels the need to forever harass her about it, so much so that she went under doctor's care.

She is a beautiful young woman who should have been allowed the opportunity to enjoy the release of her latest album and the perks that come with it. I for one was excited for her return trip to New York City and to hear her spin some records and enjoy the nightlife. In an age where body image is a huge problem for MOST people, she should be applauded for being sexy, fashion daring and unique... unlike the numerous tarts whose continue to shrink before our eyes.

Congratulations Kelly on your latest album and I look forward to seeing you soon. Please take care of yourself.

PS- I love you, just the way you are.

No comments: