Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Lucas Arts


So this week's beauty moment is brought to you dear readers by Mr. Josh Lucas. Without a lot to blog about, I just thought I would highlight some of my favorite performances by the man who almost got me to see the remake of Poseidon. I said almost!

So first off, I have to say it - his smile just kills me (which of course is best highlighted in Sweet Home Alabama.) And of course he's never better then in the movies Session 9 (which is scary as all hell) and The Deep End and Undertow (he's never been more evil and appealing.) If you have a chance, see all of those films mentioned above for a good overview of this talented actor. Of course, you could also check out his performances in A Beautiful Mind, Wonderland & The Hulk. He never fails to disappoint.

No comments: