Monday, May 15, 2006

Sole Survivor


While I'm happy for Aras for winning Survivor: Exile Island, who I'm most proud of is Cirie for kicking ass and surviving till the final four. Congratulations to both winners. She proved herself to be an invaluable player in the game, not bad for a woman who never spend anytime outdoors. It just goes to show you how important the social aspects play into the game.

One side note, I know that Terry dominated in the game, winning almost all individual immunities, but I still don't get why America loves him so much. I still find him to be a bit smug, arrogant and super competitive. Maybe, I'm not alpha male enough to understand his allure. Besides, he won the car - everybody knows you never win the million dollars if you walk away with a new car.

Anyhow, thanks again to the Survivor producers and staff for making another interesting season. I look forward to Survivor: Cook Islands. Maybe at some point, I will get to play this game and become part of the Survivor family once and for all.

No comments: