Friday, November 18, 2005

Spitfire Extinguished


I'm so mad I can't even blog straight. What the fuck? Tyra how can you even eliminate someone with too much desire and drive, isn't that what ANTM is all about. To quote you, "Lisa's the spunky girl. The girl with so much energy. The girl with so much fire. The girl that takes gorgeous photographs. But some of the judges are put off by your fire. Some of them think it's cocky. Some of them are like, 'It's great, but it's too much.'"

Instead you keep the girl who's 'kind of mediocre' - again, your words. I don't get it and I feel like the rest of the season is going to suffer without Lisa's energy and craziness. I never expected her to win, those over-the-top women I love never seem to make it to the top two, just at least make it to the top three. I'm still fuming over her elimination; I just can't write anymore.

PS- Hang in there Lisa, I know this isn't the last we've seen of you. To quote Miss Janice Dickinson from an earlier episode "This girl's a STAR!"

No comments: