Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Reginited and It Feels So Good

So after bitching about how I seemed to have stumbled into a patch of loss of creativity. Everything seems to be turning around for the best. First off, I arrived home to a lovely note from 'Banana Krasner' pushing me in the right direction towards a new painting - first by removing my last painting (Untitled-Morgan) and leaving a blank space on the wall where I paint for the next piece of work. Secondly, I had an amazing photography session with my friend Andy, whom I'm happy to say has sparked a few ideas for the next work. Thirdly, I've been forcing myself to look at work that inspires me, pushes me to be better and overall amazes me. Luckily, in a city like Manhattan, you can always find that - and I'm looking forward to a Chelsea gallery crawl this weekend. There are plenty of great shows I have to see.

No comments: