Friday, February 17, 2006

Two Out of Three Ain't Bad


Ok, so you can't win them all. Back in December I predicted that Chloe and Santino would make it to fashion week (not a hard call) along with my wild card of Emmett. I know all the boys are swooning over Daniel V. but I have to say a tall man with good style will always catch my eye and Emmett has that in spades. I'm glad to hear that Emmett's boutique will be opening shortly in SoHo. Good Luck!

I have to admit, I'm kind of bummed that Kara ultimately didn't make it to the final three after viewing the collection she created as the decoy designer (not to ruin the surprise of the finale.) Kara's line was inspired, beautiful and showed us some spunk. Where was this spunk on your last challenge, if you showed 20% of that on the final evening gown, you would have made it to the final three. However, I'm still glad we got the chance to view your work.

So good luck to our final three designers and upon inspection of the final collections, I might have to award the win to Santino. He stayed away from his "everything but the kitchen sink" approach and produced a beautiful collection. So my bet for the winner of season two is Santino.

No comments: