Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Valentine Failure


Maybe it's the boyish grin, or the amazing body, or his Texas charm but I'm very excited to see Failure to Launch with Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Jessica Parker. From the looks of it, it might have all the charm and delight of an old Hollywood comedy and I for one am very happy for that.

My only question is why didn't this movie open on Valentine's Day weekend? Where is the justice to that? Instead we have Curious George and Final Destination 3 (both movies which I'm excited to see, just not on a big romantic weekend) in its place. However, whenever Matthew opens a picture where he spends a portion of the film half nude on a surfboard, I'm there whether there's a holiday or not. See you at the theaters dear readers, March 10th.

No comments: